Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Hair Hair Hair!

Hello ladies and gents!

The other day I bleached my hair for the first time by myself. Other than missing a teeny tiny bit at the back of my head (you can't see it, haha) I went significantly lighter than my original colour and made a sucessful part of my hair white. The ends remain a very light yellow - toning is needed! I'm so happy, because I can now cheaply do my hair by myself. Who needs professionals...pffft.

My hair is bleached and over processed, so my pin curls of late are very, shall we say, "poofy" - resulting in not so sleek hair no matter how much product I use, and something that generally resembled some 1930's starlets hair!




Mine is significantly more "poof" as my hair was very much a rush job today!


The photograph isn't all that good quality, and my hair wasn't as frizzy as it shows, but I liked it...



And this was my outfit for today! My lovely and myself went out to buy a new couch for our living room. Very happy with it, we're going to cover it and make it a lovely new colour. Our apartment is slowly getting more character!


Hope my readers enjoyed their christmas and new year!

xoxoxo

K.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, new follower here! I'm loving your blog! Great dye job, didn't know it was possible to do this at home. It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following sweetie! And yes, very very easily done at home once you've done your research.

    xo

    ReplyDelete